Hello 399 parents,
A few timely announcements about upcoming events.
Hocking Hills, April 22-23
- On Monday, April 10 at 7 p.m., we’ll be having a campout planning meeting at the Hill Road McDonald’s. If you plan to camp Friday, April 21, Lois needs to know by April 10.
- If you do go on Friday, you’ll be on your own for dinner and breakfast.
- Siblings are welcome to camp with us!
- On Saturday, we’ll have a group hike beginning at 10 a.m., followed by lunch. Then, we’ll have activities from 1-4 p.m.
- There will be no group caravan to the campsite.
- We encourage everyone to stay overnight at least one night.
Camp Falling Rock, June 12-16
- Day camp is for Cub Scouts who will be Tigers, Wolves, or Bears during the 2017-2018 school year.
- For camp details, medical forms, and to register your Scout for camp, visit the Simon Kenton day camp information page.
- This year, everyone will make their own transportation arrangements. Scout families are welcome to initiate carpools.
- There is bus transportation, but parents must ride with their Scouts each day OR we need a designated pack representative to accompany all bus riders from our pack. That individual must know which Scouts he/she will be responsible for AND have youth protection training (and bring a printed certificate to the bus on Monday morning). If you’re interested in being the designated pack rep on the bus, visit this page for youth protection training information and instructions.
As always, feel free to post questions below OR contact Lois or Jeff. You can find their email addresses here.
Popcorn Lady/PR Chair